Friday, March 4, 2011

LSU Mardi Gras Parade

Allie's Mardi Gras parade at school was yesterday afternoon - SO cute!  It always amazes me to see the number of parents that attend all the events.  I decorated a posted for Allie's wagon and pieced together a "Mardi Gras" outfit with a monogrammed onesie and tutu.  I must say, she was darling!

Not knowing just what to think about the tutu quite yet.  She thought she was hot stuff.


Little rascal pulled her bow out of her hair at least 30 times



Trying to crawl on Pear (Brady's grandpa) who reads to the kids a couple times a month


Allie & Evan


The purple curly ribbon was the real hit of the parade


"Dad, please give me Wubbie"


After the parade





Sweet Audrey!


Brady enjoying the nice stroll...LOL



1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture of Ben and AP...and my goodness look at all the parents! Must be a really WONDERFUL place to take Allie! Y'all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete