Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Saturday

Saturday, Allie, Carley and I went to a TAF party at the baseball stadium before the game to see Ben and Derek.  After, we (Carley, Allie and I) went to Zippy's for a late lunch then the evening ended at our house after the game was over.

As you know, Allie doesn't have any "aunts" - she has plenty of "great-aunts" and "adoptive aunts" however.  One of her favorites is her Aunt Carley.  Carley and I lived together for two years in college (I can't believe she still likes me!) and is simply put, one of the best people you will ever meet.  She is sweet, funny, witty and always thinks about others feelings.  We hate that she lives in New Orleans BUT we do get to see her quite a bit because she always stops by to see AP while in town for the weekend.  It made my day for Carley and Allie to get to visit Saturday...just the 3 of us.

Hanging out at Zippy's with Aunt Carley and dos Wubbies


Her favorite thing at Zippy's - standing up in the NASTY booth outside.  Check out this outfit...loving the bell bottoms.


Eating squash and making one hell of a mess!


"Oooooh Aunt Carley, you have an iPhone too?  I know how to work those!"


On the verge of complete exhaustion...look at those sleepy eyes


Watching TV with dad at outdoor kitchen


Loving on Uncle Double-D!

No comments:

Post a Comment