Monday, March 21, 2011

In honor of Jeremi

Jeremi was a CHA-RAC-TER.  My mother absolutely adored him and it brings a smile to my face knowing they are in heaven together.  It's so strange how things happen.  I found some pictures on my computer from our engagement party (in April 2006) and Jeremi and Jessie's wedding (in October 2006).  I miss this boy and get so sad to think about all he has missed. 

Jeremi came to our engagement party - which was held in Marshall - from Baton Rouge with a big group of friends.  At the time, Ben and I lived in Norman, OK so we could not wait to see all our college friends.  During the day on that Saturday, we took our friends out on the barge to see Caddo Lake (and of course we celebrated with a couple frosty beverage!).  Like I said above, Jeremi was a character.  My parents hired a guy to come play the guitar (mini band type thing) and Jeremi was slighly disappointed that no one was dancing so what did he do?  He grabbed me up and pulled me to the dance floor.  And of course, people immediately got up and started dancing.  The last picture is of my cousin Jake who acts way older than he really is.  He decided to eat with the older kids and of course Jeremi loved every minute.  Jeremi tied a bandana on Jake's head and let him play with his cell phone to entertain him.  Need I say more about how nice of a guy he was?







Jeremi and Jessie at their wedding - October 27, 2006.  I ran across this picture and had to post to show how handsome he was.

Three things Jeremi loved most - Jessie, anything LSU and hanging out with friends.  Notice his grooms cake.  Love it.


1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute.Sorry you lost a friend waaaaay too soon ..when did he pass? Bless his new young wifes heart .. I can not imagine! I am sure your mom is giving lots and lots of hugs :)

    ReplyDelete