Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Family Pictures

My grandfather randomly won a free photography session with Robert Miller at a choir concert for my cousin Molly in November.  Mama and Papa have always wanted to get the group together for pictures and similar to my post yesterday, what are the chances he would win something like this after mom dies?

Given we live all over the place, we scheduled family pictures for December 23rd while in Marshall for Christmas.  We finally got the proofs last night so I thought I would add a couple to the blog.  Yes, these do say "PROOF" across the bottom...I know...

Mama and Papa...I'm not quite sure what I would do without these two!

The fabulous Darden grandkids!

The Lake's...notice who is missing...she was there in spirit, but it's definitely not the same

The whole gang...minus mom...but the dogs did a good job at making us all realize (like I said above) that she was there in spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment