Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our sweet, sweet baby girl

Ben, Allie and I had such a fun weekend. Ben and I went to dinner at Sullivan's Friday night and met friends for a couple drinks later on. Allie stayed with her favorite babysitter, Miss Anna...she is such a blessing to us! Saturday we plotted our new landscape project, went to Lowe's and Louisiana Nursery, then met the McAnelly's for dinner at Zippy's.  Their oldest kiddo, Kaitlin, is a total ham.  Here she is trying to fit in her 1-month-old brother's car seat...LOL


We all called it an early night. Sunday we attempted to go to church but Allie decided she would sleep until 9:30...so Ben picked weeds in the flower bed while Allie and I watched. We went to Louisiana Nursery and bought the first of probably seven rounds of plants we need, then we again, watched as Ben planted.


Ben has an event tonight so it was just me and my sweet Allie P.  We went to Wal-Mart to buy Valentine's for her class then came home and played for close to two hours.  I've attached a couple videos of just how CLOSE she is to crawling.  I can see it in her eyes that she is ready...she just has to figure out the last 5% to the whole process. 

Yes, I let her pick out her own Valentine's.  And yes, she picked out the ones with a HUGE dog on the front.  And YES, she screamed when I took them from her at the check out...LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment