Thursday, February 24, 2011

It just makes my day...

As I have expressed numerous times, we we were so blessed when Allie was accepted to LSU.  The staff and facility are great...but her teachers are like family to us.  We would do anything for these two ladies!

It's wonderful knowing when I am on the road, that Allie is not only taken care of at home by Ben, but at school as well.  I normally call at least once a day when I am gone to check on her and I of course, always get the sweetest report from Ms. Annie and Ms. Crystal...it's almost like they know when I am going to call! 

My favorite thing is receiving a text from them with a picture - this simply makes my heart melt.  They truly know how to make a mom feel extra special!  The past two times I have been on the road, Ms. Crystal has sent these pictures to me with sweet notes from Allie.  How lucky are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment