Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby school Christmas party

I know I've mentioned 8,000 times just how much I love Allie's "baby school"...but I really do! 

Today we celebrated with the babies and gave Mrs. Crystal and Ms. Annie Visa gift cards so they can enjoy the holidays...these two women mean more to me than words can explain. 

Since losing mom, having Allie, being on maternity leave, going back to work....blah...I've experienced many emotions.  Knowing my child is in the best hands she could be in is simply priceless.  I honestly look at these two women as part of our family. 

Allie was the only panda not dressed in her Christmas gear - something about the 80 degree weather made me decide against it - but I was able to take some pictures of a couple of the babies.  Love, love, love these kiddos!




Sweet Audrey in Mrs. Crystal's lap.  Little Audrey is the youngest in Allie's class...what an absolute cutie...check out this Santa outfit!


Mr. Cade...he's a dude.  Check out those two bottom teeth...such a little man!


AP and Ben who truly deserves "daddy of the year."  This man is present at everything his little girl does (even if it's for 5 minutes) and always has the biggest smile on his face.  How could you not when you have this sweet baby to look at?



No comments:

Post a Comment