Thursday, December 2, 2010

7:00 pm to 7:30 am!

Normally after I pick Allie up from LSU she's good for an hour nap.  Well yesterday that didn't happen and she was a total BEAR!  Ben had to attend the Chancellor's reception so it was just me here.  She didn't want to play on the floor, she didn't want to walk around, she didn't want to lay in my lap...she was fidgety and winy. 

I cooked a pork tenderloin so when Ben got home around 6:45 we put Allie in the bouncer so we could eat.  She whimpered for 10 minutes or so then passed smooth out.  Ben put her in her bed and we did not hear or see her until 7:30 this morning. 

Dr. Franz mentioned at our 6-month appointment that we needed to start trying to get her to bed around 7:30 but I never knew she would need this much sleep.  Unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment