Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Postpartum?

I so do not remember this after Allie. But I cry about something, every day. And it can be about the silliest little thing.

I blogged two weeks ago about Allie, and how guilty I felt about bringing RCR home. While it has been hectic around here, I've really struggled maintaining a balance with her and Reagan. I think I'm getting the hang of it now BUT last week, I was a complete trainwreck. One morning before school I made her waffles and we talked for 10-15 minutes while she ate breakfast. When Ben put her coat on for school she looked at me and said "thank you for the waffles mommy, I love you." I lost it. Did this sweet baby of mine really not think I was going to make her waffles anymore? I cried about this for probably 30 minutes and AGAIN when Ben mentioned it to me Friday at Reagan's doctors appointment!

My aunt, uncle and friend Joelle came to visit Saturday and out of nowhere, Allie came and laid on my lap and fell asleep within 30 seconds. What do you know, I started crying. I am so emotional right now!

I was in Wal-Mart Monday and "Half of my Heart" by John Mayer played. I started crying on the razor aisle. Jeez Louise!

As I sit here at 1:30 am feeding Reagan I am watching Teen Mom 2, and I wonder, how can people like these have children? How do they deal with the inconsistencies of a baby while they deal with being baby's themselves? It makes me so sad to see these poor children in such unstable environments. This show was once comical, a great "trainwreck" once a week...now a mom of two, it breaks my heart.

Enough rambling. :)

If you come visit, and I cry at the drop of a hat, don't be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment