Saturday, February 2, 2013

NEW Allie-isms

As she walks into the hospital room Monday night - "mommy have new jommies!" - as I'm sitting in the bed with a beautiful hospital gown (fully exposed in the back) on and IV in my arm.

Once she walked in she asked "Hey mommy, what are you doing? Are you just chillin'?"

As I was pumping last Thursday on our bed, Allie walks in from school and immediately runs to me. We were hesitant to let her see all the new "mommy" things but decided not to hide anything since this is our new life. She walks into our room, the record literally stops and the questions begin. Once I answered everything she looked at me with the straightest face and said, "I need to pump nilk from my belly too, mommy!"

We are adjusting quite well around here. Allie says something new every day that catches me off guard or literally makes me laugh hysterically. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment