Saturday, September 1, 2012

New bambino!

When I was pregnant with Allie I was fairly vocal on the whole process through Blogger...not only do I have a fraction of the time this go around (keeping up with a 2-year-old is exhausting) but many of my friends so not have children yet so I do not want to scare them out of this amazing process...I will spare the gory details.  :)

The highlights of this pregnancy:

Due date:  February 3
Current progression:  18 weeks today
Gender:  No clue, won't know until Dr. Gautreau holds "it" up and says "it's a _____!"
Names:  Robert Cole (call him Cole) for a boy; Reagan Cole for a girl

That's about it as far as the "fun" details go.  I feel great, get a slight burst of new energy each day and have gained 11 lbs. total so far.  We go for the 20 week ultrasound a week from Monday so fingers crossed the anatomy scan goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment