Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunday Funday....Ross-style!

Sunday Ben worked in the yard and went to baseball then we had our good friends Jessie and Doug over for dinner.  Well actually, they came over and made dinner because Doug is now a sushi chef!  Yes, I am kidding BUT he did make close to 10 awesome sushi rolls for us.  I promised I wouldn't take pictures (it was only his second time to attempt this) but I will tell you, my man did pretty damn awesome! 

While we were waiting for them to come over, we fed Allie outside and let her play for well over an hour.  Enjoy the pictures.

Munching on some Gerber puffs


"I could get use to this outdoor life..."


"Who should I bother first???"


"I pick Roxy!"




"Hey dad, what's in this box?"
(I know my mother is chuckling up above at the fact that her grandchild is using a beer box to help her stand up!)



"Yum...ice!"


"Toby, would you like some ice?  I will share with you."


Sleeping like a rock Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment