Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh Monday, Monday

Sunday night sleep was pretty bad and I completely regretted not taking Allie to the after hours clinic.  Allie had us up again around 5:30 am so I was probably the first person to call Dr. Franz at 7 am on the dot.  We got in for 9 am and sure enough - another frickin' double ear infection.  Oh.my.dear.Lord.

Before doctor's appointment


Asleep waiting on Dr. Franz


Making as much fun as humanly possible in a 8x8 jail cell (aka doctor's office)


I stayed home with Allie on Monday and we had a fun day - lunch with Ben, a trip to the mall, walk around the neighborhood.  She's not real keen on "baby" food anymore which has resulted in mom getting adventurous on things to feed my little two-"toothed" sweet friend.  Check her out here eating Campbell's veggie soup and peaches!  Breakfast now consists of 3-4 mini waffles and a full banana...where did my "baby" go?

No comments:

Post a Comment