Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Allie Hollywood!

Over the weekend, Eric ("Dr. Bubba") McCathran and his amazing wife, Jill, came down to watch their youngest son, Matthew, run in a track meet at LSU.  Matthew (from Marshall) walked on to the University of Colorado track team and ran the 4 x 400...he's such a good kid.  Mrs. Jill (I need to come up with a nickname for her for Allie) bought her "Allie-gator" a pair of shades and she decided to give them a test tonight.  What...a...frickin'...ham BUT I love and enjoy every minute of my little class clown.


"Mom, I'm wearing my shades because you won't quit taking pictures of me."


Notice the lethal teeth on the bottom...


"I'll keep my shades on my head just in case I need them"


"I'm annoyed, please stop, feed me a bottle and put me to bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment