Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's up with my child?

Traveling with a 5-month-old has proved to be a little challenging this trip!  While I am constantly on the go while in Marshall - lunch with dad in Jefferson, visiting Mama and Papa, trips to the store - Allie has proven that the little naps she use to take in the car are now few and far between...this little girl needs a crib, blanket, bottle and Wub!  On top of the "being out of sorts" she is teething so I am sure she's miserable from that.

Allie loves to stay at Papa B's because he walks the dogs every night.  Tuesday she walked 1 mile with me in the morning, and another 2 1/2 with dad and me in the evening (each dog gets 1/2 mile).


My little boo is about a week away from being able to sit up by herself (without my help to make sure she doesn't fall over and bump her head) and she's tired of laying on her back to play.  I made a last minute stop by Wal-Mart this morning and picked up a walker.  Of course, she's about 1 inch too short, but she still enjoyed it!


FINALLY an afternoon nap Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment