Thursday, November 18, 2010

LSU Tiny Tiger Fest

If you know me, you've heard me rant and rave about how awesome Allie's baby school is.  She is one lucky little girl to go to LSU. 

To prepare for the homecoming game last week, LSU held "Tiny Tiger Fest" which entailed a small parade, snacks and fun for the older kiddos and appearances by the LSU cheerleaders and.........

MIKE THE TIGER!

"Come on Mike, let me just grab ONE whisker...I promise it won't hurt, I do it to moms hair all the time!"



The cheerleaders were so sweet.  I was completely shocked that they would actually want to hold the babies but they definitely took charge and grabbed her!


Of course she had to have a sign for her stroller for the p-rade!


Sleepy girl merely tolerating the long, but short stroll around the parking lot


Allie and dad


...and did I mention Mrs. Tiffany (Brady's mom) and I decorated the Panda classroom door so cute that we won 1st place?  Yes, I am even a little competitive when it comes to my 5-month-olds door at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment