Thursday, November 18, 2010

My favorite time of the day

Our little nightly routine includes:  a warm bath where everything in the bathroom ALSO gets a bath due to my little mermaid splashing so much, a 6 ounce bottle, 3-4 minutes of rocking, then bedtime.

At night I cuddle Allie in a fleece blanket (her room is the coldest in the house) and she loves it.  Eating basically comatoses her, but the rocking does the final trick.  Before I know it I look down and Wubbie has completely fallen out of her mouth.  When I lay her down she adjusts slightly to get comfortable then she is O-U-T.  Poor baby...I mean OUT!

Last night she slept in her bed, without waking up from 8 pm to 5 am.  She got in bed with us at 5 and slept until 6:45 am.  We need to start working on getting her to sleep ALL night in her bed, but to be honest, I enjoy her snoozing with us.  **tear**  Perhaps after Thanksgiving we will attempt to keep her in her bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment