Friday, August 6, 2010

Is she really THAT big?

I know Allie is big/healthy for her age...family tells me, friends tell me, the list could go on...but this morning on our bi-weekly trip to Babies 'r Us I was shocked to see a 3 month old little girl and just how small she was compared to Allie.  No kidding, Allie made this kid look like a little peanut...she could dominate her!

Oh well, I know she's healthy.  All the studies they release these days on childhood obesity make me nervous but I guess as long as the pediatrician says she looks good we are ok!

Here's a picture of my little shopper during our Babies 'r Us run today.  She's a trooper!

1 comment:

  1. Carmen, you and I could talk all day about fat babies. You'll get more and more (and more) comments from people about it, but don't let it get you down. No one ever believed that my kids were breastfed, and people would always look me up and down and say, "Well, is your husband really big?" Now my kids are finally evening out :-) Her fat cheeks are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete