Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm no longer friends...

...with Dr. Brown.

When I registered for bottles, I intentionally avoided Dr. Brown's.  Who wants to clean all those parts?  Well, in typical C-Ross fashion, I ate those words the day our pediatrician (who is simply amazing might I add) recommended we bite the bullet and use them. 

So here we are, the proud owners of 15 of these dang things, complete with all 6 parts...per bottle that is.  That's 90 parts people!

I wonder if he/she ever had to use these stupid things? 

3 comments:

  1. eeeeek. sheesh. that is why I didn't register for them either. I sure hope baby #2 likes avent...because I don't feel like purchasing all new bottles. or buying a new pump, for that matter. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dishwasher basket helps with all those parts! They are the best though. I would make up about 8 bottles filled with water and then use the formula holders that are for traveling and pre-scoop the right ammount so at night when you are sleepy you can just dump the formula in the bottle and shake. It was almost as easy as nursing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those bottles too! I second the comment about getting a dishwasher basket. I would just throw them in that thing and let them wash.

    ReplyDelete