Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Body after baby...

...ugh!

While I've lost all my pregnancy weight (plus a couple extra pounds) I never knew just what my body would look like after the baby arrived.  If only I could have picked where I gained the weight! 

The week after delivery, my stomach was as flat as it has ever been and I was able to put on my favorite Seven jeans.  BUT a lot of my shorts do not fit because my hips, thighs and butt gained the majority of my weight.

I wanted to start running, but I simply do not have the time to build up the endurance you need to make it worthwhile.  I bought a workout video by Kendra (the annoying girl from the Hugh Hefner TV show who married the pro football player) and I started it last night.  It's pretty good, if you can stand her, because it incorporates several different 5-7 minute workouts.  We shall see how it works. 

My thighs, butt, arms and legs sure are sore today so it must be doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment