Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The World of Etsy

I've seen posts on Facebook of people selling homemade items on Etsy, but it wasn't until this morning while talking to my friend Autumn that I realized just how awesome the website is.  For those of you reading this with kiddos, you need to check it out.  I LOVE Allie P in smocked dresses, monogrammed bubbles...basically anything that is unique and Etsy is the perfect place for someone like me to spend entirely too much money! 

I have searched for a unique Christmas dress for Allie for our Christmas cards, but just couldn't find what I was looking for.  I went back and forth between wanting a smocked outfit or something monogrammed that wouldn't solely be "Christmas attire."  Well, I found what I was looking for today.

Check out this cute custom dress...I can't wait to see her in it!


And of course a little girl HAS to have a Thanksgiving bubble.  How could I turn this down?

No comments:

Post a Comment