Saturday, September 25, 2010

Reality sets in

My first a) trip for work and b) night away from Allie happened this week.

I had to go to our home office in Tampa for 3 nights - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.  I'm not going to lie, it was definitely tough.  The first night I slept like crap.  I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep...it just didn't feel right being away from home.  I worked long hours so by Tuesday night I was extremely exhausted and finally slept ok.

I was able to get home around 5 on Thursday so I spent as much time with Allie as I possibly could. 

All in all the trip went well...but it's amazing how much she changed just in 3 days!  Her head strengthened, she made different sounds and faces, started eating more...unbelievable.  It truly shows just how fast babies change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment