Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mommy & Me

Today Allie and I had a little "mommy and me" picture session with a dear friend of mine at the Highland Road Arboretum.  Allie was sick ALL last week (literally, 6 out of 7 days) so I really didn't know what I was in for.

It is so funny how you really only look for 4-5 good pictures out of a 45-minute session.  Maybe I am too easy to please, or maybe it's because my child rarely cooperates, but I will say, my Allie P did not disappoint today.  My whole goal with this is to have pictures to frame in her big girl room of just the two of us, before our new addition arrives in 15 weeks. 

I didn't want the "pull up your shirt to show your stomach" pictures but merely something that is tasteful, meaningful and fun.  Are these adorable or what?

All photos were taken by Kasey Gary.





No comments:

Post a Comment