Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Dog hair is disgusting"

Since Toby had his surgery I have really tried to give him some "extra" love / attention. Perhaps it's my guilt given he and Roxy have definitely been moved to the back burner since Allie was born. They still get attention, it's just not always "positive" when Allie smacks them over the head with a broom or baby doll.


Anyway, last night I brushed Toby while Allie was in the bath and as I was throwing away the dog hair, I hear Allie, in the cutest little voice say "dog hair disgusting mommy." I looked over at her and of course ;looking stunned I said "excuse me" and she repeated it.

After she got out of the bath I had her repeat what she said just so I could prove she really said it. Where does she get this stuff? I laugh at her daily at the funny things she says.


No comments:

Post a Comment