Thursday, October 4, 2012

I love fall!

The older I get the more I realize that fall truly is my "favorite" season. I love the decorations, the fact that they can stay out from first of October to first of December (2 full months) - there is nothing to stress about during the fall. I love Christmas and everything it is about but it's so hectic and busy - I don't feel like I get to truly enjoy the holiday.

Every year I collect more fall decorations. I haven't completed even 1/3 of what I plan to do but this was our start tonight!

I still have to finish getting plates washed and set on table with pumpkins and cornucopia decorations, decorate 4 more pumpkins (this one needs her nose and mouth stickers put on),I need to get bails of hay to set out for the scarecrows (they normally don't sit on chair) - and last but not least, I need to buy some yellow and orange mum baskets.

I'm even thinking about decorating the outdoor fireplace with fall greenery and several pumpkins...in my spare time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment