Thursday, July 8, 2010

1 Month - ALREADY?

My baby is almost 1 month, already!  Oh my gosh, where has the time gone?  It is so hard to believe Allie P has been here almost a month.  She is a wonderful child and is such a joy to be around.  Given she's our first baby, she constantly teaches us new things (the most important - TIME MANAGEMENT!) and is simply a blessing in our lives. 

I am so sad I've already exhausted 4 weeks of maternity leave...I could get use to this whole "stay at home" mommy thing! 

We love you Allie!

1 comment:

  1. Time Management!! When I had Marielle, the first thing she taught me was that I was learning to be a "strategist". I have said that numerous times to friends, you have to think so far ahead!! and hard as you try, it doesn't always pay off - those little babies can be so unpredictable!!

    ReplyDelete