Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2007

On this day three years ago, I was frantically running around Longview printing wedding programs and answering work phone calls...I will never forget how hectic of a day it was.  Then mom, Nancy, Sally and I went to the Weisman Center to see how the decorating (lack thereof I should say) was coming along.  I then almost had a mental breakdown so mom and Nancy had to "consult" with the owner on exactly what we wanted. 

Ah, the good times!

At 6 pm we had the rehearsal at First Methodist, followed by dinner at R&R Bakery.  It's hard to believe it's been three years already. 

Ben and I have had a fun and exciting three years, but like all couples, we've also had our share of ups and downs.  Life would not be complete without your best friend by your side at all times - sometimes you have to move mountains to realize the simplest things in life are the absolute best. 

B Ross - here's to many more years together...life is truly only beginning for us.  Allie P is going to be a little ray of sunshine that hovers over us for the rest of our lives.

With love,
Carm














April 27, 2007



April 28, 2007

2 comments:

  1. I so remember that day well - and what a beautiful day. What I remember most is taht you were oh so "business" oriented and were just ready to make it to the party. But then up on the altar you became so overwhelmed with emotion and broke down during your vows. None of us expected "composed Carm" to do that and I don't think any of us had a dry eye. I love you two so much and can't wait to meet Allie. What a great family you Ross's are going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - how cute!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete