Monday, November 26, 2012

My FINAL "Thankful"...

I am awful about finishing my days of things I am thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving.  I swear, I start it every year and end up quitting half-way through.

My final "thankful" for this year goes out to my sweet, spunky, smart and sassy, Allie Parker Ross.  Since this kid entered the world, kicking and screaming on June 11, 2010, she has been the biggest joy in my life.  "When one door closes, another door opens" is my motto for my life from May 12 - June 11 of 2010.  Mom's death was the closing of one door, but  Allie's birth, and my welcoming to motherhood opened another.

Allie - I will never be able to explain just how much you mean to me; my world would not be complete without you.  I hope you can look back at this blog one day and laugh, cry or scream (over some posts!) about how much your dad and I cherish you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment