Monday, January 11, 2010

Our kids

I should have started this Blog way earlier...but time has been crazy with the holidays.

This is my 19th week of pregnancy and so far so good! I've heard people talk about how difficult pregnancy can be, how miserable they are, etc. but so far I have not experienced anything negative. A growing belly can often be a misery for some women, but I absolutely love it. It's amazing what pregnancy does to your body but the final product is so exciting!

You might wonder how our other 2 children - Roxy and Toby - are doing and I am happy to report, they are still as lazy as usual. I'm not quite sure if they understand everything that's going on or not, but just as life is changing rapidly for Ben and me, it is for them as well. Rox and Tob have lived rather calm lives (other than our many moves!)...they get no less than 12 hours of continuous sleep each night...enjoy nightly walks (except when it's below freezing outside) and literally eat up the constant attention we give them. With this being said, man are they going to experience a change in life!

We had a nice futon couch in "Roxy's room" which is now Allie's future home. Trust me when I say, it was NOT intended for two 100 lb. dogs to adopt but as usual, we caved and let them "borrow" it. Well unfortunately the futon went "bye-bye" several weeks ago so the dogs are a little disgruntled. It must be a hard life to have to resort back to the nice dog beds!



No comments:

Post a Comment