Saturday, March 9, 2013

No more nunu's!

For those of you who know Allie you know the kid always, I repeat, ALWAYS had a nunu in her mouth. And this my friends, drove Ben and me NUT-SO.

We've tried numerous times to get rid of them, but the easy thing to do as a parent, is give them back when they fall or can't sleep at night.

Well Thursday afternoon my grandparents left to go to Marshall. That morning when Papa took Allie to school I made sure she took her menagerie of nunu's with her so they could somehow drive off with them when they left to go home.

Thursday night was rough - she woke up around midnight screaming for them. She has an ear infection, which I know hurts, so she woke up in a huge fit around midnight last night BUT we haven't caved and I am happy to report, she's doing very well. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment