Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Better nights!

Ah, I feel refreshed this morning. The last two nights I tried moving Reagan back into our room so I can "assist" in helping her soothe herself back to sleep after her middle of the night feeding.

Ben had an academic gala last night so it was just us girls (and poor Mr. Toby!) until he got home around 9. We put Allie to bed, I bathed Reagan then Ben fed her at 10 pm and put her to bed in the rock and play in our room. She did not wake up until 3:45 am to eat! :)

I fed her at 3:45 am, then put her on her back in bed with us (I want to see how she does on her back before transitioning her to the crib in a couple weeks). It took her awhile to go back to sleep - I had many "popping the nunu back in" situations but once she fell asleep at 5 am, she slept until 8 am.

In a nutshell, I did everything by myself last night (as with all work nights since I am off) and actually feel refreshed this morning.

Way to go Reagan Charlotte!

On a side note, Allie Parker not only went to bed by herself last night but she also slept all night in her big girl bed and did not wake up until 8:45 am. Needless to say we made a big deal about this by taking donuts to her Panda class.

No comments:

Post a Comment