Friday, June 11, 2010

Allie Parker Ross

We are so excited to announce the arrival of Miss Allie Parker Ross!

We went in for an induction Thursday at 10 pm.  I was put on Pitocin at 11:15 pm and by 3:30 am I was 9 1/2 cm dilated.  Unfortunately, I ended up having to push for awhile, but look what we got in return!

My mother always told me you would not understand the true meaning of love until you have a child...she could not have been more correct.

Allie Parker Ross
June 11, 2010 @ 7:25 a.m.
8 lbs. 1 oz.



3 comments:

  1. What SWEET pictures! I am so glad all went well Carmen and Ben. I tell Keeley the same thing. It only gets better and better. She is so precious. I was looking at a picture of your dad holding you as you sucked your thumb and it just brought chill bumps. Although I haven't met you I have known your dad most of my life. I know Kim is smiling watching all of you and is so proud of you..labor is not an easy task. The picture of the 3 of you above just about says it all!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She is perfect. Enjoy every second with your precious little Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is PERFECT!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more pics of your sweet little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete