Tuesday, June 1, 2010

39-week Appointment & Addition Pictures

Today was my 39-week doctor's appointment...not much progress but Dr. Boudreaux estimates Allie's birth weight to be no more than 7 1/2 lbs. so we are going to see if anything happens up to my due date (Thursday, June 10th)- if not, she will probably induce Friday, June 11th - CRAZY! I will know more next Monday at my 40-week appointment.

The addition is moving along.  The granite on the outdoor kitchen was installed late last week, all the doors are in, contractor is currently installing crown molding, base boards and shoe molding, my desk was installed today...see below for updated pictures:

Front windows



Living room - this just shows the base boards and stained concrete



Outdoor kitchen barstools...so girly (LOL!)



One hot, tired and extremely nosey American Bulldog!



Outdoor kitchen view from our backdoor.  This is only 75% of the way done.  Still waiting on the stainless steel doors to be installed (below grill and sink)...also waiting on plumber and electrician to hook-up plumbing, gas and electrical.



Outdoor kitchen from patio looking at front of addition.  Barstools will go where the brick is.



My new DESK!  I am so completely thrilled about this.  Should be painted by end of week.



Bathroom sink compliments of my mother-in-law...yes, she has excellent taste!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just caught up on your blog and a lot is going on with the addition. You have TWO awesome additions about to happen. :) I really like the barstools. Is that outdoor fabric on them? And that sink is really cute too. Antique?

    ReplyDelete