Monday, March 15, 2010

3D Sonogram

Today we had a 3D sonogram so I thought I would post a couple pictures of Allie. Unfortunately, these things are hard to scan so I normally take a picture of the actual picture with my phone then email it to my computer...that's why they are a little tough to make out. Allie was cooperative at first, but then decided to put her hands in front of her face each time the tech tried to capture a picture of her profile.

I have the dreaded glucose screening Wednesday (blah) - I'm not much for nasty drinks, needles and blood so I am sure it's simply going to be a lovely day.

My second baby shower is this weekend in Marshall so we are very excited! I haven't seen my family since Christmas so it will be great having the chance to visit with everyone.

28 weeks:



1 comment: