Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 more weeks...not that I'm counting (LOL)

Tonight was bittersweet...we enjoyed dinner - and those "not" pregnant in the group sipped a couple bottles of red wine - with Ben & Dana Broussard and Danny & Elisha Aguirre.  My Ben, Dana's Ben and Danny have all worked together for almost four years now and sad for us/good for him, Danny is moving on to new adventures, taking the Aguirre's to Houston.  The six of us had dinner at Marcelo's Wine Bar and had the opportunity to chat for a couple hours...we are truly going to miss Danny and Elisha.  Football season without Elisha's "Teabag Tebow" just will not be the same!

Ben requested I update the blog today via Facebook so I made him take a 38-week picture.  I honestly cannot believe I am posting this...please keep in mind it's 11 pm and a pregnant chick should already be in bed.  Perhaps this is my last picture pregnant?  As of my doctor's appointment Monday I had gained a total of 26 pounds over the course of this pregnancy.


After Ben took my picture, I had to get one of him...he should have been in bed as well.  LOL - glad the vino treated him well and opened his mind to including a picture of him on the blog!  As of today, Ben swears he has gained a total of 26 pounds of sympathy weight over the course of my pregnancy!  Much exagerrated picture below... 

3 comments:

  1. OMG - that is absolutely hysterical!! Ben, you are such a trooper. And Carmen, I think Miss Allie has gotten bigger in the 2 weeks since I've seen you! But you look absolutely beautiful pregnant! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Ben, you look almost as pretty as Carmen does Pregnant. I'm sure it's just "sympathy weight" that you've gained! Carmen, I can't believe you aren't even swollen!! 2 weeks away, whoa, it's getting close. I'll be praying for you and for good drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! too cute - you look GREAT!!! I would PAY MONEY (not even kidding) to only gain 26 pounds - I gained 60 - eeeeek! Justin gets SO mad during pregnancy because he says he is the one who ends up eating all of the ice cream/junk I make him buy!

    ReplyDelete